Utah's ski resorts are selling passes for the 2020-2021 season and plan to open with COVID-19 modifications in place.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 in Utah visit our traveler information page.
”The Metro” Ski Resorts Near Salt Lake City
As soon as the snow falls, Salt Lake City starts to feel like one big ski town. You’ll Get More Mountain Time™ here, with eleven ski resorts less than an hour from the city.
Up Big Cottonwood Canyon
Up Little Cottonwood Canyon
Near Park City
Northern Utah Resorts
For skiers and riders looking for less crowded slopes, a more affordable lift ticket, and small-town charm the northern resorts are tough to beat.
Southern Utah Resorts
Visit Utah’s southern ski resorts for acres of fresh powder and one of a kind red rock scenery.
Choosing Where To Ski
The truth is, all resorts are great for many of the same things, and once you're on the slopes riding the Greatest Snow on Earth it's hard to tell too much of a difference. But if we had to make some "known for" generalizations, here's the list:
- Alta — Known for its powder and skier's only traditional attitude (sorry snowboarders)
- Beaver Mountain — Known as a family owned and operated resort with a good amount of charm
- Brian Head — Known for skiing/riding in the desert red rock of southern Utah
- Brighton — Known for its terrain park and kids 10 and under ski free
- Cherry Peak — Known for its affordability and proximity to Logan
- Deer Valley — Know for excellent ski school, best grooming and high quality dining (ski only, again, sorry snowboarders)
- Eagle Point — Known for beautiful views over the Tushar Mountains with southern Utah's red rock in the distance, uncrowded
- Nordic Valley — Known for its night skiing and affordability, and as a great place to learn
- Park City Mountain — Known as the largest lift-served ski resort in the US, excellent ski school
- Powder Mountain — Known for affordable cat skiing
- Snowbasin — Know for luxe day lodges and high-end dining, and the Olympic downhill runs
- Snowbird — Known for steep, challenging terrain
- Solitude — Known for being less crowded and quiet
- Sundance — Known for being owned by Robert Redford, unique lifestyle and scenery, mixes skiing with art
- Woodward Park City — Known as a unique training facility with on and off snow progression
Start Planning Your Ski Vacation
Follow an Itinerary
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.